Physiotherapy is a science-based practice that aims to restore and maintain physical, psychological and social wellbeing. Prioritizing mobility of the body, physiotherapy relies on manual therapy, massage therapy, electrophysical therapy, and therapeutic exercise to aid in the healing process.
Owner and physiotherapist, Jean Claude Dhuez, works to heal and prevent a broad variety of physical problems, especially those associated with the neuromuscular, musculoskeletal, cardiovascular and respiratory systems.
He specializes in therapies of:
- Lifestyle: Teaching people about personalised lifestyle choices to improve everyday mobility. This may include back care, ergonomics, or taking exercise classes.
- Neurology: Paralysis, hemiplegia, and post-stroke rehabilitation.
- Occupational health: Treating employees in small to large organisations and companies and looking at work habits to prevent physical problems such as repetitive strain injury.
- Paediatrics and orthopaedics: Scoliosis, club foot, infant bronchial congestion, hemiplegia, cerebral palsy, and severe mental and physical handicaps.
- Respiratory diseases: Bronchiolitis, pneumonia, and asthma.
- Rheumatology: Lumbago, back pain, sciatica, arthritis, arthrosis, tendinitis, and stiff neck.
- Sport: Treating athletic injuries, advising on recovery and avoiding repeated injury.
- Traumatology: After bone or joint surgery rehabilitation, fractures, sprains, joint dislocation, and sports injuries.
- Wellbeing: Stretching, remedial gymnastics, aromatherapy and relaxing massage, lymphatic drainage, and foot massage.
- Women’s health: Antenatal and postnatal advice, exercise, posture, managing continence and post-gynaecological operations.
To schedule an appointment or for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+855) 012 802 725.